- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GladReaders and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- GladReaders reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that GladReaders will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GladReaders. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GladReaders takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here. Please visit this page from time to time to make sure you are happy with the changes. This page was last updated on October 12, 2018