How To Gift Audible Membership? A Step by Step Guide 2019
In this article, you will learn the step by step process (with pictures) to gift Audible membership to someone.
But before you proceed to purchase the gift, here are some of the important things you should know regarding the Audible membership gift:
- You cannot gift Audible membership using your own Audible credits. You will have to purchase it from Audible Gift Center and then gift it.
- You don’t have to be an Audible member to gift Audible membership to someone. You can do it from your Amazon account itself.
- If the person to whom you are sending the Audible membership gift is already an existing Audible member, then he will receive the credits of the gift all at once.
For example, a 6-month gift membership to an existing member will add 6 credits to their account immediately. Their current membership plan will not be extended and they will still be charged as usual on their next billing date.
- If the recipient isn’t an existing member, then he will get one credit each month up to the number of months in the gift plan (Like Audible Gold Monthly membership plan). Besides, he will also enjoy all the benefits of an Audible member.
- Audible credits for the gifted membership remain active for one year from the date they are issued. After that, they expire. Read Audible gifts terms to know more.
You can gift Audible subscription via Audible as well as Amazon’s official website. However, it is more easy and convenient to gift it via Amazon as you can fill all details and choose your customizations on the same page.
Here the steps are explained for gifting Audible membership via Amazon.
So let’s dive in…
How to gift Audible Membership?
- 1-Month Plan: Costs $15 for 1 credit. The recipient gets 1 audiobook and 2 Audible originals.
- 3-Month Plan: Costs $45 for 3 credits. The recipient gets 3 audiobooks and 6 Audible Originals.
- 6-Month Plan: Costs $90 for 6 credits. The recipient gets 6 audiobooks and 12 Audible Originals.
- 12-Month Plan: Costs $150 for 12 credits. The recipient gets 12 audiobooks and 24 Audible originals.
You will now land on the ‘Personalize’ section where you will have to choose between two delivery methods – Email or Print.
If you choose the Email method, your gift will be sent by Amazon directly into the recipient email address. And if you choose Print, you will have to print it and deliver it yourself.
Next, fill out all the delivery details like recipient name, email, delivery date, etc. and choose a design from the ‘Customize design section’.
You can choose from a number of available designs and texts as shown in the screenshot above.
To preview the design and layout of your Audible membership gift, click on the ‘Click to preview’ link. A pop up will appear with the preview as shown below.
Close the preview and click on the ‘Continue to checkout’ button on the upper right or lower right corner.
A purchase confirmation page will appear. Now, choose your Payment Method and Billing Address and click on ‘Confirm your purchase’.
Once your purchase is complete, the gift will be emailed to the recipient on the delivery date along with the instructions to redeem the gift.
However, if you chose ‘Print’ as the delivery option, then the instructions for printing the Audible membership gift will be emailed to you upon completing your purchase.
So, that’s how you can gift Audible membership to anyone. I hope this article was helpful to you.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding Audible membership gift, please share it in the comment section below. I would be glad to answer them as best as I can.